So Some of the main symptoms of ovarian cancer are
1. General abdominal discomfort or pain- This is a prominent symptom of ovarian cancer. You will often find problems in your abdomen. These problems may persist or they may appear in repeated succession. Some of the problems that you may encounter are gas, pressure, indigestion, bloating, swelling, cramps et cetera. These problems will be present throughout the year.
2. Nausea, diarrhea, constipation, or frequent urination - All these problems are seen when you have ovarian cancer. Ovarian cancer will change your body and so your body will react to the stimuli by showing nausea, frequent urination, diarrhea etc. When you find these symptoms too much or too often, then go to your doctor.
3. Unexplained weight loss or gain â€“ Unexpected weight loss may be another ovarian cancer symptom. Suddenly you may gain weight. It happens in such a high volume that you can feel it as soon as it happens. Sometimes you may lose weight also. Whether the weight loss or gain, both happens in high multitude, which is easily visible. When you find such problem, talk to your doctor. Please do not ignore it.
4. Abnormal vaginal bleeding â€“ Abnormal vaginal bleeding is another ovarian cancer symptom. If you find that there is vaginal bleeding at other times than at the time of your menstrual cycle, then you should be careful and talk to your doctor. Such abnormal bleeding may be dangerous. Bleeding may also happen during your menstrual cycle. Bleeding may happen at different rate. It may also have some foul scent. So such symptoms will tell you that you probably have ovarian cancer.
5. Unusual fatigue- You may feel vary tired sometimes. Tiredness may be there throughout the day or only in a part of the day. Tiredness may pull you down throughout the day. In some cases you may feel tired during the morning or evening time. Unusual fatigue results from the fact that your body is not well and some of the cells at your ovary are not working, as they should be. When you have fatigue for a unusually long time, then go to your doctor and go through a check up.