Antioxidants are important protectors of health because they provide electrons that neutralize "free radicals"--molecules with unpaired electrons which have the power to cause degenerative and life-threatening diseases.
Free radicals are produced from normal oxygen metabolism within the body, and from exposure to certain chemicals, environmental pollutants, sunlight, radiation, burns, cigarette smoke, drugs, alcohol, viruses, bacteria, parasites, dietary fats, and more. The antioxidants known today are vitamins C and E, beta carotene, selenium, bioflavonoids and bioflavanols.
Bioflavanoids are natural plant components that strengthen and protect living tissue.
PCO extracts have been scientifically studied and medically used in Europe since the 1950s. Scientifically documented, observed benefits include:
* Enhanced capillary strength and vascular function, which helps the heart and decreases: PMS problems, bruising, edema from injury or trauma, varicose veins, leg swelling and retinopathy.
* Enhanced immune resistance.
* Increased peripheral circulation, improving vision.
* Reduced adverse allergic and inflammatory responses.
* Reduction in skin aging and loss of elasticity.
The PCO bioflavanoid complex was recently discovered to be 20 times more potent than vitamin C and 50 times more potent than vitamin E as an antioxidant. The advantages of PCO include:
* It is bioavailable and immediately absorbed from the stomach into the bloodstream.
* It is distributed to virtually every organ and tissue, and remains in the body for up to 72 hours.
* Not only does it neutralize free radicals themselves, but it also conserves and regenerates vitamins C and E. Vitamin E is a powerful free radical scavenger, but it is quickly used up. PCO and vitamin C work synergistically to regenerate vitamin E.
* PCO is one of the few antioxidants that crosses the blood/brain barrier to protect neural tissue.
* PCO extracts have been proven to be completely safe.
For more information:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org